Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sugar

____________________________________________________________



Hope everyone had a great Easter! Our day started off rainy then Maya fell and hurt her lip and was not in the mood to do anything. Poor baby was shocked from her horrendous fall! I was just as shocked from all the blood! :(

Because of the gloomy, rainy weather, we thought that we'd have to do our easter egg hunt indoors, but lo and behold, just as I said in my previous post.....HOUSTON WEATHER IS UNPREDICTIBLE! The sun was shining by late afternoon and we had a wonderful late lunch with neighbors and the kids really enjoyed their hunt AND Maya was a happy girl once again!

Anyways, here was my contribution to Easter lunch.....egg basket cupcakes! I got this idea from a blog I frequent. The lady in charge goes by the name Bakerella (bakerella.com) Go and check out her stuff. She does AMAZING things with cakes, icing and candy!

Don't they look yummy....AND sweet!

IMG_0221blog


Eyeing the goods!

IMG_0216blog


More pictures from our day to follow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED THE EASTER PICTURES....can you beleve I didn't even get my camera out all weekend...what was I thinking....