Tuesday, September 15, 2009

27 months

____________________________________________________________


Not that 27 months is a milestone or anything, but Maya is 27 months old today! For me, it's hard to believe that I have had her for that long...time is flying by very quickly. I sometimes feel it is going by too fast for my taste!

I'm trying to capture as much as I can, let her do and feel as much as she can and experience all that life has to offer. I hope that some of her memory stays with her from this time in her life. Maybe one day when she's 18 something in her memory will trigger and she will remember that time when "Mom made me wear this awful red dress with a bandana on my head and took me outside to take my picture....I remember doing everything possible to try NOT to look at the camera!"

IMG_7345


IMG_7341

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Ooooh she is beautiful!!! :)