Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What i'm thankful for

_____________________________________________________



I don't feel very inspired to write today, so instead I will make a list of the things I am thankful for.

*My daughter and her smiling face.
*My daughter and her serious face.
*The time I get to spend with my daughter.
*Having a career that lets me spend a substantial amount of time with my daughter.
*Lessons learned from my 3 year old daughter.
*Having a career that I truly enjoy.
*Not having a boss.
*My independence.
*My friends and family.
*Having the same friends since childhood.

-Now for the superficial!

*Good food
*Bubble iced coffee
*Skinnygirl margarita
*Jeggings
*Apple
*Sharpie pens
*Viktor Rolf-Flowerbomb!
*WII Just Dance

Lastly, I am truly thankful for having such a smart, happy, sensitive, and eager to learn child. I can't wait for the adventures ahead and discovering new things to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving!



Untitled-1

No comments: