Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry Christmas!

___________________________________________


I'm usually on top of things, especially when it comes to taking pics of my daughter. As she gets older though she's expressing her opinion much, much more, so it's harder to get her out the door! For example, she ALWAYS has an opinion about what she wears. This dress she says is "tooooo redddd." (I know, you're saying, "but it's in black and white...well...color pics are coming soon). She does not want anything in her hair nor does she want it pulled up, or back, or any other way for that matter! In the end I won the fight for the dress and she won for the hair. It's times like these that I will remember. I have to give in at times...I want her to know that her opinion matters and it's important for her to know that it's ok for her to HAVE an opinion. However, when it comes to posing for the camera, she knows that MY opinion is the only one that counts :) She's a good girl.

IMG_2619

No comments: