Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy 2009!! Time seems to be flying by quicker ever since I've had Maya. I guess it's because I'm having so much fun with her! In this, the New Year, I look forward to watching her grow, live, and experience life. Most of all, I look forward to seeing life through her eyes!

Here are some images from an outing we had to the Lufkin zoo! We were so lucky that there was hardly anyone there! Maya was able to run around on her own and I was able to enjoy being with her without being worried. She absolutely LOVED every minute of it! She was chasing around the peacocks and saying "HI" and "BYE" to all the animals!



Resize Wizard-3

Resize Wizard-1

Resize Wizard-2

Resize Wizard-5

Resize Wizard-4

Resize Wizard-6

Resize Wizard-7

Resize Wizard-8

No comments: